We provide legal advice on all kinds of projects related to trading in, and financing of real estate transactions. We also advise our clients on day-to-day management of their real estate portfolio. In addition, we provide legal assistance with realisation of joint venture projects and reorganisation of business operations, including the cross-border aspects. Our clients are building owners / managers, property developers, and construction companies.
- We conduct comprehensive legal analyses and tax analyses of real estate, both for the purposes of conducted or planned transactions and for management purposes;
- We provide advice on legal or tax aspects of the purchase or sale of retail, business, and industrial real estate, but also in the process of commercialisation of real estate of this kind; we have vast experience in transactions concerning single buildings and building complexes, including shopping centres;
- We provide advice on legal or tax aspects of the signing and terminating of property lease agreements and in “sell and lease back” deals;
- We support our clients in negotiations or handle negotiations with utility suppliers on their behalf with regard to performance of contracts for construction of specific transmission infrastructure, financing the infrastructure, supply of utilities, and establishment of relevant transmission easements or rights of use;
- We handle, on clients’ behalf, and support our clients in negotiations – in this respect, we focus on material legal elements (risks) and seek solutions to enable our clients to carry out a transaction or investment project in the most efficient and cost-effective way;
- We advise both lenders and borrowers on domestic and cross-border financing of real estate transactions, and development of construction investment projects; we have vast experience with regard to establishing security for cross-border financing of real estate transactions,
- We advise real estate owners on property tax, and this includes assistance in procedures to recover overpaid property tax.