Advocate in the Litigation and Arbitration Team, the Infrastructure Team. He specialises in domestic and cross-border proceedings conducted before common and arbitration courts. He has experience in legal advice for the construction and railway sectors, as well as advice within the scope of public procurement and corporate law.
- since 2017 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2016 Kocur i Wspólnicy
- 2014–2015 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, internship
- 2013 Volkswagen Bank Polska, Credit Risk Department, internship
- since 2016 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2011–2016 Koźmiński University, Law School
- 2011–2016 University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management