Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in civil and commercial litigation before common courts, including in particular infrastructure disputes (including those based of FIDIC standards) regarding contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, remuneration for additional and substitute works. She also provides legal advice to companies from the construction and infrastructure sectors.
- since 08.2019 – JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 11.2018–08.2019 – Rączkowski Kwieciński Adwokaci
- 05.2018–11.2018 – Rączkowski Kwieciński Adwokaci
- 04.2017–08.2017 – Błażejowska Nowakowski Radcowie Prawni
- since 2019 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, advocate trainee
- 2013–2018 – University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, law
- 2015 – rector’s scholarship for the best students of the University of Warsaw for academic achievements and high average grade.
- 2016 – rector’s scholarship for the best students of the University of Warsaw for academic achievements and high average grade.
- 2018 – University diploma with distinction, Faculty of Law and Administration