Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. He specialises in domestic and cross-border proceedings conducted before common courts and arbitral tribunals. He has experience in legal advice for the construction and railway sector, as well as advice within the scope of public procurement and corporate law.
- Since 2017 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 10.2016–12.2016 — Kocur i Wspólnicy;
- 07.2014–08.2015 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 08.2013–09.2013 — Volkswagen Bank Polska (Credit Risk Department);
- Since 2016 — Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, advocate trainee
- 2011–2016 — Koźmiński University, Law School
- 2011–2016 — University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management