Attorney-at-law in the Litigation and Arbitration Team, the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in disputes in civil cases, regarding in particular infrastructure projects (contractual penalties for the withdrawal from a construction contract or for delay, and remuneration for additional and substitute works), banking transactions (loans, bank guarantees), and criminal cases, regarding in particular frauds, forging documents and promissory notes, and abuse of powers in managing company’s affairs.
Her experience includes representing clients from the construction, banking and fuel sectors before common courts, arbitration courts and law enforcement authorities.
- legal advice to a general contractor on the construction of a refinery installation, including legal representation in several disputes against a contracting authority and subcontractors, regarding the performance of a project, performance bond, and quality guarantee;
- legal representation of a general contractor on the construction of a building, including legal representation in disputes regarding encashment of bank guarantees securing payment of remuneration for the project completion;
- legal representation of a general contractor in a dispute regarding refund of an unduly encashed bank guarantee;
- legal representation of a contractor in a dispute with a manufacturer of defective building materials;
- legal representation of a contractor in disputes with subcontractors in connection with the performance of a contract;
- legal representation of building materials manufacturers regarding frauds committed by their employees;
- legal representation of banks in consumer disputes regarding credit agreements;
- legal representation of shareholders of partnerships in disputes regarding an abuse of powers by the management board in running the company’s affairs;
- legal representation of shareholders of partnerships regarding forging of documents and promissory notes.
- since 2021 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2020–2021 Ożóg sp. z o.o. Pytlak Deja sp. k.
- 2018–2020 Viroux & Partners Kancelaria Adwokacka Adwokat Elżbieta Viroux
- 2015–2018 T. Studnicki K. Płeszka Z. Ćwiąkalski J. Górski sp. k.
- 2014–2015 Affre i Wspólnicy sp. k.
- since 2020 Women’s Rights Centre Foundation, volunteer
- 2012–2013 Student Legal Advice Center at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw
- 2020–2021 Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration, postgraduate studies, Penal Commercial Law and Penal Fiscal Law
- 2015–2018 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2014 University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law, scholarship
- 2019–2014 University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration