Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Team, the Infrastructure Team. He provides advice on proceedings before common courts, in particular infrastructure disputes, including those based of FIDIC standards, regarding contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, remuneration for additional and substitute works. His interests also include liability for damages, unjust enrichment and bill of exchange law.
- since 2019 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2017–2019 Sarbiński & Sobczyk
- since 2019 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2013–2018 University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- “Bills of exchange under Polish law, part I”, Business Law Journal No. 2/2019
- “Bills of exchange under Polish law, part II”, Business Law Journal No. 7/2019
- “Remuneration for additional works under construction contracts”, Monitor Prawniczy No. 16/2019 – commentary to the judgment of the Supreme Court of 11.01.2017, IV CSK 109/16, LEX No. 2238237