Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Team, the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in proceedings before common courts, in particular in infrastructure disputes, among others based on FIDIC standards, regarding contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, remuneration for additional and substitute works. Moreover, she provides legal services regarding court proceedings and legal advice on infrastructure and construction projects.
- since 2017 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2016–2017 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, internship
- 2016 Kalinowski Wojciński Korzybski, internship
- 2014–2016 Academia Iuris foundation, volunteer
- since 2018 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2012–2017 Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2011–2016 University of Warsaw, Faculty of Journalism and Political Studies, Institute of International Relations