Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in proceedings before common courts, in particular in infrastructure disputes (among others, based on FIDIC standards) within the scope of contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, fees for additional and substitute works. Moreover, she provides legal services regarding court proceedings and legal advice on infrastructure and construction investments.
- Since 2017 — Associate, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, Warsaw
- 2016–2017 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, Warsaw (Apprenticeship)
- 2016 — Kalinowski Wojciński Korzybski Law Firm (Apprenticeship)
- Since 2018 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw; advocate trainee
- 2012–2017 — Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2011–2016 — University of Warsaw, Faculty of Journalism and Political Studies, Institute of International Relations
2014–2016 — volunteer at the Academia Iuris foundation