Advocate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. He specialises in legal advice on infrastructure projects (including road and railway infrastructure) executed based on FIDIC standards, including in a “turnkey” formula. He has represented investors and general contractors in numerous court and arbitration proceedings conducted, among other things, based on the arbitration rules of ICC and the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
- Since 04.2019 – JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2015–2019 – Clifford Chance
- 2014–2015 – Linklaters
- Since 2016 – The Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PhD studies – civil procedure)
- 2015–2018 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, advocate trainee
- 2009–2014 – Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Law and Administration