Advocate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in disputes related to construction and infrastructure investment projects (in particular from the road, railway and energy sectors) as well as the production sector. She has represented clients in court and arbitration proceedings, including but not limited to those related to contractual penalties for withdrawal from a contract, contractual penalties for delays as well as fees for additional and substitute works. Moreover, she provides legal advice on ongoing execution of infrastructure investment projects. She successfully represents clients in criminal proceedings.
- Since 2015 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS Law Firm, Warsaw;
- 2013–2015 — Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak Law Firm, Warsaw;
- 2012 — D. Abłażewicz and M. Imieliński Law Firm, Katowice;
- 2011–2012 — M. Fras and Ł. Kolny Law Firm, Katowice;
- Member of the Legal Team of the Parachute Tower Heroes PSA Corps in Katowice (since 2013);
- Coach of the Faculty of Law and Administration Team of the University of Silesia during the 21st edition of the arbitration competition — Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (2013–2014);
- Member of Student Legal Advice Bureau at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Silesia, Civil Law Section (2010–2012);
- 2014-2017 — Regional Bar Association in Katowice; trainee advocate;
- Since 2013 — University of Silesia, PhD studies, law;
- 2010–2011 — Karl-Franzens Universität in Graz (Germany), law;
- 2008–2013 — University of Silesia, master studies, law.
- 1st place in the team category during the 3rd edition of the Lewiatan Arbitration Competition (2014);
- Professor Walerian Pańko Award for the best graduate from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Silesia (2013);
- Distinction for a written work — claimant’s memorandum — Pieter Sanders Award Best Memorandum for Claimant, during the 20th edition of the arbitration competition — Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (2013);
- 1st place in the “Best Oralist” category during the 1st edition of the arbitration competition — DCFR Warsaw International Arbitration Moot (2012);