Attorney-at-law, Senior Associate
Attorney-at-law with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team with many years of experience in litigating cases connected with infrastructure investments (road building, including cases based on FIDIC standards) and advice on broadly understood real estate sector. He has provided advice, among others, to general contractors at the contract implementation stage and in disputes associated with important infrastructure investments. He has also supported investment funds in the process of asset purchase and management. He has represented clients in litigation and arbitration, among others within the scope of contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, fees for additional and substitute works.
- Since 2017 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 2011–2016 — Dentons Europe (Court Proceedings Team);
- 2009–2011 — State Treasury Solicitors’ Office;
- 2011–2014 — adviser apprenticeship at the Warsaw Bar Association;
- 2005–2010 — Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw;