Attorney-at-law with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and Infrastructure Team. Public procurement expert. He provides comprehensive advisory services, taking into account representation before the National Appeals Chamber and the regional court, both for contracting authorities and for contractors. He specialises in contractual law, infrastructure investments law and law of the European Union.
He is the author of publications in the field of public procurement and Community funds. He has gained experience in working at an institution which supervised projects co-financed from EU funds, including as the head of the public procurement auditing division.
- Legal advice to Polish energy companies belonging to international capital groups in the process of awarding public contracts whose subject matter was flue gas denitrification and desulphurization installations;
- Legal advice to contractors participating in public procurement proceedings in the energy sector;
- Representation, before the National Appeals Chamber, of contractors participating in the largest national road tenders;
- Comprehensive support as a part public procurement proceedings, provided to a leading representative of the market for medical equipment;
- Representation of a contracting authority awarding a contract within the scope of waste management before the National Appeals Chamber and the regional court;
- Comprehensive support related with implementation and settlement of a project supported using EU funds, provided to a beneficiary implementing one of flagship projects as a part of the Innovative Economy Operational Programme;
- Since 2015 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS Law Firm, Warsaw;
- 2013–2015 WKB Wierciński Kwieciński Baehr, Warsaw;
- 2011–2013 manager of the public procurement auditing division in the unit responsible for execution of projects co-financed from EU funds;
- 2003–2008 — Faculty of Law, University of Rzeszów;
- 2007 — Faculty of Law, University of Genoa, as a part of student exchange;