Now or in the future, individuals and corporates may need to know how to commence and conduct investigations, trace and recover assets and manage other risks associated with cryptocurrency fraud.
Join an international webinar, during which experts from Poland, UK, USA and Singapore will analyse cryptocurrency fraud in terms of:
• The planning of an investigation and the available courses of action.
• What happens after court proceedings are commenced.
• The importance and value of negotiation and/or enforcement.
• The potential pitfalls and defence considerations.
• The most recent developments in all of these areas.
Adrian Andrychowski – Senior Associate, JDP, Poland.
Syed Rahman – Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli, UK.
Danny Ong – Partner, Rajah and Tann, Singapore.
Amanda Wick – Chief of Legal Affairs at blockchain intelligence platform, Chainalysis, USA.
Josie Welland – Associate, Rahman Ravelli, UK.