Advocate with the Transaction Team. He specializes in conducting court proceedings, in particular proceedings associated with corporate disputes, M&A transactions and cross-border trading. He has represented clients in proceedings regarding liability for breach of representations and warranties given with respect to the sale of enterprises and in complicated corporate disputes over validity of resolutions on election of management board members, he also represented foreign investors in disputes arising from breach of a shareholders agreement. He has also experience in providing transaction advice to foreign entities carrying out investment projects in Poland.
- representing investors in complex post-transaction disputes resulting from breaches of representations and warranties given with respect to the sale of enterprises;
- representing shareholders in a complex corporate dispute regarding validity of resolutions on election of management board members;
- representing a Danish administrator of bankrupt’s estate in a cross-border dispute regarding pursuing claims for delivery of marine fuel;
- representing a group of American shareholders in a start-up against a Polish shareholder in a dispute regarding the performance of a shareholders’ agreement;
- conducting litigations against and for management board members in connection with their subsidiary liability for company’s debts;
- pre-litigation advice for foreign real-estate funds;
- advising an English IT company on establishment of a Polish branch;
- advising an English investor operating in the renewable energy and recycling sector on investing in a tire pyrolysis plant.
- since 12.2019 – JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2014–2019 – Woźniak Legal
- 2014–2017 – trainee advocate, Bar Association in Warsaw
- 2008–2013 Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- 2011–2012 – School of American Law in cooperation with the Catholic University of America and the Jagiellonian University