On 13 October 2022 the revolutionary reform of Polish company law comes into effect.
The reform will impact parent companies having Polish subsidiaries as well as their managers and supervisory board members.
It needs to be considered from both Polish perspective of a parent company as well as from the local perspective of a subsidiary.
For international firms conducting business in Poland, JDP legal and tax experts are going to provide a concise and pragmatic overview of the reform and answer your questions during an on-line meeting.
Date: 13th October 2022
Time: 11:00 – 11:30 CET
During this Briefing we will answer the following questions:
- To whom does the reform apply?
- Are holding companies obliged to establish and register a formal holding with Polish subsidiaries?
- How will the responsibility and liability of the managers and supervisory board members change under the reform (both in the holding and Polish subsidiaries)?
- How is the responsibility and liability of managers and supervisory board members going to change in Polish stock company?
- To what extent does the corporate governance of Polish subsidiaries need to be adapted?
- Does the reform impact tax burdens, transfer pricing or profit allocation between parent companies and Polish subsidiaries?
- How could the reform be beneficial for parent companies?
Webinar wil be hosted by:
- Marcin Chomiuk, PhD – Radca Prawny (Attorney-at law) | Partner | Head of M&A, Corporate and Commercial Practice
- Marcin Lewiński – Adwokat (Attorney-at law) | Counsel
##shares dematerialisation #shareholders register #amendment to the Commercial Companies Code