RADCA PRAWNY (ATTORNEY-AT-LAW)
HEAD OF DATA PROTECTION
Attorney-at-law with the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. She specialises in personal data protection. She advises clients on compliance of business processes with data protection regulations, GDPR implementation, post-implementation audits; she also performs duties of a data protection officer. For several years she has been providing legal advice on data protection to companies and other entities processing personal data, also being an information security administrator (currently data protection officer).
Member of the Committee for Data Protection at the Polish Chamber of Commerce; in the years 2016–2018 member of the Expert Committee for reforming data protection regulations in the European Union at the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data. She gives lectures on legal issues at a university; author of publications on data protection in specialist quarterly “ABI EXPERT”.
She is a certified auditor of internal quality management systems pursuant to ISO 9001:2000 standard and a lead auditor of information security management systems pursuant to ISO 27001 standard.
- since 2016 – data protection lecturer at the post-graduate studies at the Kozminski University in Warsaw: protection of personal data and classified information;
- since 2016 – participating in numerous seminars and conferences as a speaker and lecturer on data protection upon invitation of, among others, the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (currently President of the Personal Data Protection Office), the Regional Bar Associations in Warsaw and Cracow, Allerhanda Institut in Cracow and others;
- 2014 – lecturer at the post-graduate studies at the University of Social Sciences in Warsaw: personal data protection.
- since 2020 – JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS; legal advice;
- 2015–2020 – legal advice on data protection to public and private entities;
- 2016–2019 – Institut of Industrial Chemistry of Prof. Ignacy Mościcki in Warsaw; legal advice; information security administrator and data protection officer;
- 2018 – Orange Foundation in Warsaw; data protection officer;
- since 2016 – mytaxi Polska Sp. z o. o.; information security administrator and data protection officer;
- 2015–2018 – companies from the group of Mennica Polska; information security administrator and data protection officer;
- 2002–2013 – legal office of CIECH S.A.; legal advice also to companies from the group of CIECH.
- 2006–2009 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw; adviser trainee;
- 2004–2005 – School of German and European Law at the University of Warsaw;
- 2004–2006 – Harvard Business School Publishing and Canadian Institute, Strategic Leadership Academy; improvement of management skills;
- 2002–2003 – Warsaw School of Economics, post-graduate studies, company law;
- 1997–2002 – Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration.