Associate with the Transaction and Real Estate Teams. She specializes in providing day-to-day legal advice to companies, including corporate advice. She provides contractual advice and advice in the field of commercial law. She has also been involved in transactions, mergers and acquisitions as well as joint ventures. She provides legal advice to companies from the automotive, production, commercial and real estate sectors. She has gained experience also in the fuel industry while advising on issues regarding energy law (procedures conducted by the Energy Regulatory Authority, concession procedures), civil law (dealer, franchising, lease and sales agreements), intellectual property law and labour law.
- 08.2019 – JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS sp.k.
- 02.2018–07.2019 – BP Europa SE Spółka Europejska Polish Branch
- 08.2017–11.2017 – Europa SE Spółka Europejska Polish Branch (apprenticeship)
- since 2019 – Regional Bar Association in Cracow; adviser trainee
- since 10.2018 – Intellectual Property and New Media Law, Faculty of Law and Administration, Jagiellonian University in Cracow
- 2017–2018 – School of American Law at the Jagiellonian University in cooperation with the Catholic University Columbus School of Law in Washington
- 2013–2018 – Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration, law