Attorney with the Corporate Law Team. She specialises in M&A, corporate law, commercial law and contractual law. She advises, in particular, German-speaking clients.
So far in her career, she has supported restructuring processes of groups of companies belonging to international holdings. She advises clients from the manufacturing and automotive sectors on drafting general terms and conditions of agreements as well as delivery agreements.
- Day-to-day legal services within the scope of corporate law, contractual law and court disputes of a German automotive concern;
- Legal advice to one of the largest shale gas extraction companies in Poland;
- Day-to-day corporate affairs of a German investment fund in expansion of its activity in Poland;
- Day-to-day legal services for a Canadian automotive concern within the scope of corporate affairs and contractual law;
- Participation in restructuring processes of groups of companies which belong to international holdings operating in Poland, including participation in legal services for transactions involving sale of enterprises, their organised parts or assets;
- Since 2013 — Member of the Management Board of the Polish-Austrian Lawyers Association;
- Since 2009 — Associate, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS Law firm;
- 2011–2012 — University of Warsaw, Postgraduate Studies in Corporate Law;
- 2003–2009 — University of Mannheim, specialisation in commercial companies law and labor law, Germany;
- 2006–2007 — Law, Uniwersytet Pàzmàny Pèter in Budapest (Hungary);
- German (native)