Attorney-at-law in the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. She specialises in commercial and corporate law, compliance, and contract law. She provides day-to-day advice to entities with German and Swiss capital, including in particular drafting and negotiating contracts, such as complex contracts on distribution, supplies, and implementation of technological lines. She supports clients in the contract performance, also in crisis situations where a party does not perform a contract or performs it improperly. Her clients include international production and retail chains. She also has experience in helping foreign investors enter the Polish market, including obtaining permits for operating in Special Economic Zones. Her advice is focused on the client’s business needs and ensuring the highest level of legal security. She successfully represents clients in disputes regarding the contract performance.
- participation in a project involving establishment of a company with Swiss capital, operating in the area of fastening technologies for the automotive industry, in a Special Economic Zone, including preparation and submission of an offer, carrying out of a legal due diligence of the property to be acquired, and provision of legal assistance with purchasing a property, participation in negotiations with the Zone, drafting of an agreement on hall construction based on the FIDIC standards, and participation in the negotiations with a general contractor; value of the transaction: PLN 22 million;
- participation in purchasing an organised part of an enterprise (including movables in the form of sanitary appliances, rights and obligations under commercial contracts with customers and employment contracts) by a company with German capital; representation of a purchaser in the negotiations;
- carrying out of a legal due diligence of an enterprise – a company operating in the sector of cullet sale and waste glass collection;
- representation of an employer in court proceedings regarding Social Insurance Institution’s (ZUS) refusal to issue certificates on declaring Polish law the applicable law for social insurance (A1); obtaining favourable judgments for the client before the Appellate Court obliging ZUS to issue such certificates.
- since 2020 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2018–2020 Rödl Kancelaria Prawna (Rödl & Partner)
- 2016–2018 Roedl, Majchrowicz-Bączyk Kancelaria Prawna (Rödl & Partner)
- 2014–2016 Koksztys Kancelaria Prawa Gospodarczego
- 2015–2018 Wrocław Bar Association, adviser trainee
- 2012–2013 Humboldt University in Berlin, Erasmus programme
- 2009–2014 University of Wrocław, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics