Attorney-at-law with the Transaction Team. She specialises in commercial and corporate law, compliance, labour law and contract law. She has experience in running seminars on compliance; she also prepares contracts for cross-border production and retail chains. She successfully represents clients in disputes regarding contract performance.
- Participating in a project involving establishment of a company with Swiss capital, operating in the area of fastening technologies for the automotive industry, in a Special Economic Zone, including preparing and submitting an offer, carrying out a legal due diligence of the property to be acquired, and providing legal assistance with purchasing a property, participating in negotiations with the Zone, drafting an agreement on hall construction based on the FIDIC standards (value of the transaction: PLN 22 million), and participating in the negotiations with the general contractor.
- Participating in purchasing an organised part of an enterprise (including movables in the form of sanitary appliances, rights and obligations under commercial contracts with customers and employment contracts) by a company with German capital; representing the purchaser in the negotiations.
- Leading a legal due diligence of an enterprise – a company operating in the sector of cullet sale and waste glass collection.
- Representing an employer in court proceedings regarding Social Insurance Institution’s (ZUS) refusal to issue certificates on declaring the Polish law as applicable law for social insurance (A1); obtaining favourable judgments for the client before the Appellate Court, obliging ZUS to issue such certificates.
- since 2020 – JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2018–2020 – Rödl Kancelaria Prawna sp.k. in Wrocław (Rödl & Partner)
- 2016–2018 – Roedl, Majchrowicz – Bączyk Kancelaria Prawna sp. k. in Wrocław (Rödl & Partner)
- 2014–2016 – Koksztys Kancelaria Prawa Gospodarczego sp.k. in Wrocław
- 2015–2018 – Regional Bar Association in Wrocław
- 2012–2013 – Humboldt University in Berlin, Erasmus programme
- 2009–2014 – University of Wrocław, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics