Advocate in the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. She specialises in transactions, mergers and acquisitions, including share deals, asset deals and joint ventures, including due diligence. She provides day-to-day corporate and contract advice to Polish and foreign companies with respect to civil and commercial law, corporate governance and compliance. She specialises in labour law, including issues regarding work establishment transfer, regulating an employment relationship with management board members, non-compete agreements and manager contracts. Her clients include companies from the automotive, production, commercial and real estate sectors.
- since 2018 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2016–2018 GM Legal Grot i Wspólnicy
- 2016 Peltzer Suhren Rechtsanwälte, Hannover, internship
- since 2018–2019 University of Warsaw, British Law Centre, Diploma in English and European Law
- 2017–2019 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2010–2015 Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Faculty of Law
- 2013–2014 Leibniz Universität Hannover in Hannover, Faculty of Law