Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in civil and commercial disputes before common courts and arbitral tribunals, including in particular infrastructure disputes. She provides legal advice to clients from the infrastructure and real estate sectors.
- since 1.2020 – JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, Associate
- 1.2018–1.2020 – Paweł Kurcman Law Firm, lawyer
- 8.2015–8.2017 – Piotr Wyrwicki Law Firm, legal assistant
- 7.2014 – Nobilis Partners Graboś Grocholski Lenartowicz Law Firm, Apprenticeship
- since 2018 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, adviser trainee
- 2012–2017 – Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 10.2014-06.2015 – Member of Student Legal Advice Bureau at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw