Attorney-at-law in the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. He specialises in conducting court proceedings, in particular proceedings associated with corporate disputes, M&A transactions and cross-border trading. He has represented clients in proceedings regarding liability for breach of representations and warranties given with respect to the sale of enterprises and in complicated corporate disputes over validity of resolutions on election of management board members. He has also represented foreign investors in disputes arising from breach of a shareholders’ agreement. He specialises in asset tracing and recovery matters. He also has experience in providing transaction advice to foreign entities carrying out investment projects in Poland.
- representation of investors in complex post-transaction disputes resulting from breaches of representations and warranties given with respect to the sale of enterprises;
- representation of a German manufacturer of technologically advanced machines on recovering assets worth over PLN 50 million;
- representation of shareholders in a complex corporate dispute regarding validity of resolutions on election of management board members;
- representation of a Danish administrator of bankrupt’s estate in a cross-border dispute regarding pursuing claims for delivery of marine fuel;
- representation of a group of American shareholders in a start-up against a Polish shareholder in a dispute regarding the performance of a shareholders’ agreement;
- conducting of litigations against and for management board members in connection with their subsidiary liability for company’s debts;
- provision of pre-litigation advice to foreign real-estate funds;
- legal advice to an English IT company on establishment of a Polish branch;
- legal advice to an English investor operating in the renewable energy and recycling sector on investing in a tire pyrolysis plant.
- since 2019 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2014–2019 Woźniak Legal
- 2014–2017 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2008–2013 Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2011–2012 School of American Law in cooperation with the Catholic University of America and the Jagiellonian University