Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. He specialises in court proceedings, in particular in infrastructure disputes, including those based on FIDIC standards and regarding remuneration for additional and substitute works. Moreover, he provides legal services regarding court proceedings and legal advice on infrastructure and construction projects.
- Since 2020 – JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2018–2020 – Miśkowicz Pach i Partnerzy
- 2017–2018 – Member of the Student Legal Advice Bureau at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow
- Since 2021 – Bar Association in Warsaw, trainee advocate
- 2015-2020 – Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2019–2020 – China-European Union School of Law at the China University of Political Science and Law in Beijing