JAKUB OLIVER HOTEWICZ
Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Team, the Infrastructure Team. He specialises in domestic and cross-border proceedings before common and arbitral courts, in particular with respect to infrastructure projects, including projects based on FIDIC standards, claim management. He supports the Litigation Team in proceedings regarding increase or payment of remuneration increased due to a production costs spike, based on the rebus sic stantibus clause. He also has experience in handling disputes regarding contractual penalties for withdrawal from a construction contract, delay in payment of remuneration for additional and substitute works, use or defence against use of a guarantee, withdrawal or defence against withdrawal from a contract, contract settlement between consortium members. He provides day-to-day legal advice on court proceedings, public procurement and real estate law.
- since 2018 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2018 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, internship
- 2017–2018 Kocur i Wspólnicy
- 2016–2018 Student Legal Advice Bureau at Kozminski University
- since 2019 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2013–2018 Kozminski University, Faculty of Law and Administration