JAKUB OLIVER HOTEWICZ
Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. He specialises in domestic and cross-border proceedings before common courts and arbitral tribunals, in particular with respect to infrastructure projects (including projects based on FIDIC standards) regarding contractual and judicial indexation and remuneration for additional and substitute works. He has experience in legal advice for the construction and infrastructure sector as well as public procurement and real estate industry.
- since October 2018 – Associate, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 04.2018–09.2018 – apprenticeship, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 11.2017–03.2018 – Kocur i Wspólnicy Law Firm;
- 11.2016 – 06.2018 – Student Legal Advice Bureau at Kozminski University;
- Since 2019 — Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, advocate trainee
- 2013–2018 – Kozminski University, Faculty of Law and Administration