Associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. He provides legal advice to contractors and subcontractors in proceedings before common courts regarding infrastructure disputes, contractual penalties for withdrawal from a construction contract, contractual penalties for delay, and remuneration for additional and substitute works. He has experience in handling reprivatisation proceedings regarding the so called Warsaw land, including disputes against the State Treasury concerning claims relating to defective administrative decisions. He has represented one of the top insurance companies in proceedings over liability for damages and insurance liability. His interests also include banking, consumer and inheritance law.
- since 2021 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2013–2020 Rotko Smyk i Wspólnicy
- 2011–2011 Corpus Iuri Rotko i Wspólnicy, internship
- 2019–2020 Lazarski University, post-graduate studies “Investment and Construction Process for Lawyers”
- 2015–2018 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2009–2014 Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration