Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in proceedings before common courts and the National Appeals Chamber with particular focus on infrastructure projects (within the railway and tramway sectors). She provides day-to-day advice to construction and infrastructure companies, also with respect to public procurement law at the stage of contract award procedures and public contract performance. She has experience in providing advice for the aviation sector.
- since 2019 – JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, Warsaw
- 2019 – BSWW Law Firm, Warsaw
- 2017–2018 – Pojazdy Szynowe PESA Bydgoszcz S.A., Bydgoszcz
- 2014–2015 – Student Legal Advice Bureau, Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw
- 2018 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, adviser trainee
- 2016 – University of Copenhagen (Denmark), law
- 2011–2016 – University of Warsaw, law