Attorney-at-law with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. He specialises in litigation and arbitration, including in particular infrastructure projects (road and large-scale projects), also based on FIDIC standards. He advises general contractors in the course of contract performance and in negotiations with investors. He has represented general contractors and suppliers (of building materials, vehicles) in litigation and arbitration regarding i.a. contractual penalties for delays, claims under warranty and guarantee, and claims concerning additional works.
- Since 2015 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS Sp. k., Warsaw;
- 2015 — Magnusson, Tokaj i Partnerzy Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni Sp. p., Warsaw;
- 2013–2015 — Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak-Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów Sp. k., Warsaw;
- 2011–2013 — Filipek & Kamiński Sp. k. Law Firm Branch in Warsaw;
- 2016 – 2019 — Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw; adviser trainee
- 2009 – 2015 — Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, law
- 2012 – 2015 — Business Law Programme, Faculty of Law and Administration, CSWU