Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in civil disputes before common courts, including in particular disputes regarding infrastructure investment projects (also executed based on FIDIC standards) concerning contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, and remuneration for additional and substitute works. She also advises clients from the construction and infrastructure sectors.
- since 2020 – JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2018 – 2020 – T. Studnicki, K. Płeszka, Z. Ćwiąkalski, J. Górski sp.k.
- 2016–2017 – STEINFELD Legal
- 2016–2017 – volunteer in Court Watch Poland Foundation
- since 2021 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, adviser trainee
- 2019–2020 – Schule des Deutschen Rechts an der Jagiellonen-Universität organised by the Jagiellonian University in Cracow in cooperation with Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg and Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
- 2018–2019 – Rechtswissenschaftliche Fakultät Universität zu Köln
- 2015–2020 – Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration