Associate with the Transaction Team. She specializes in providing legal advice on corporate disputes over resolutions of corporate bodies, disputes between shareholders and between shareholders and companies. She also provides day-to-day legal advice to companies, including corporate, contract and commercial advice. She has also been involved in mergers and acquisitions. She has experience in providing legal advice on civil, real estate and commercial law.
- Since 2019 – JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2016–2018 – Notary’s office of Artur Kędzierski and Wojciech Szczypkowski, Warsaw
- since 2020 – Regional Bar Association in Warsaw; advocate trainee
- 2014 –2019 – University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2018–2019 – University of Lincoln, Law School (Great Britain)
- 2020 – Dean’s Recognition Award for the best entrance exam result (Regional Bar Association in Warsaw)