Associate in the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. She specialises in providing legal advice on corporate disputes regarding resolutions of corporate bodies, disputes between shareholders and between shareholders and companies. She provides day-to-day legal advice to companies, including corporate, contract and commercial advice. She has been involved in mergers and acquisitions. She has experience in providing legal advice with respect to civil, real estate and commercial law.
- since 2019 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2016–2018 Artur Kędzierski and Wojciech Szczypkowski Notary’s Office
- since 2020 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2014–2019 University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2018–2019 University of Lincoln, Law School
- 2020 Dean’s Recognition Award for the best entrance exam result (Warsaw Bar Association)