We offer advice on carrying out data protection projects and implementing the GDPR. This concerns in particular business mobile apps, websites, software and other technologies used for data processing. We advise our clients with respect to marketing services and activities using new technologies and other measures that require collecting information for instance about users, customers, employees (e.g. in connected cars systems, monitoring systems), including international transfers. Moreover, we support our clients in governing data processing in corporate groups. We have experience in auditing projects that have already been implemented and whole enterprises with respect to the compliance with the data protection regulations and the requirements of the respective industry.
Our clients appreciate that we:
- support them in fulfilling the obligation to report data protection violations to the Head of the Personal Data Protection Office and notify individuals about violations,
- provide day-to-day advice on the data protection with respect to the compliance with the GDPR and the data protection requirements in the respective industry,
- develop and update procedures regarding data protection, information clauses, privacy policies, data processing agreements and joint controller agreements,
- identify legal obligations regarding data protection, and assist them in creating data protection systems that comply with the GDPR and the requirements of the respective industry,
- support them in implementing the GDPR with respect to fulfilling legal and organisational data protection obligations, and coordinate the implementation process,
- help them identify data processing processes for the purposes of creating a processing activities register and a processing category register (process mapping),
- offer seminars on the data protection,
- carry out legal audits of the data processing compliance with the GDPR and the requirements of the respective industry,
- support data protection officers and heads of legal and HR departments in fulfilling their duties.