Attorney-at-law in the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. She specialises in legal advice in the field of new technologies law, intellectual property law, and contract law. She advises companies from the IT, medtech, automotive, and financial services sectors. Her experience also includes comprehensive advice to Polish and foreign companies on M&A transactions requiring a due diligence at the buy and sell sides.
- advice with respect to copyright and civil-law claims of software creators arising from a cross-border agreement;
- advice on negotiating and concluding agreements on industrialisation of a biotechnological solution;
- advice on negotiating and concluding agreements on creating, customising, implementing, and maintaining software, including mobile apps;
- carrying out a legal due diligence with respect to standard agreements, including identifying and modifying unfair contract terms;
- drafting agreements on acquisition of rights to Internet domains and sui generis rights to databases.
- since 2021 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2020–2021 Law firm of one of the “Big Four” companies
- 2015–2019 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2014 German-Polish law firm in Berlin
- 2013 Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Warsaw
- 2016–2019 Warsaw Bar Association, adviser trainee
- 2014–2015 ICC Arbitration and ADR Training Program organised under the patronage of the ICC International Arbitration Tribunal at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University
- 2013 The Summer School of Comparative EU-US Law organised by the Faculty of Law at the University of Białystok in cooperation with Michigan State University College of Law
- 2012–2013 School of German Law at the Faculty of Law at the University of Białystok in cooperation with Humboldt University in Berlin (Germany)
- 2010–2015 University of Białystok, Faculty of Law