Manufacturing sector and industry
We successfully advise businesses which carry out services and deliveries for the manufacturing sector and industry (in particular, the automotive sector, energy sector and machine industry) on laws and taxes at each stage of procurement, starting with the tender (public or private), through negotiations of commercial contracts, to completion and final settlement of payments under the contract.
In this respect:
- We advise entities which provide professional services for industry, related to the design, construction and maintenance of industrial systems (in particular, in the energy sector and heating sector) and infrastructure facilities;
- We advise contractors in investment processes related to the modernisation of energy infrastructure, including public procurement tenders held under public procurement law;
- We advise on projects related to the construction of new output capacities in conventional and renewable energy;
- We advise investors on sectoral investment projects related to the ship-building industry;
- We advise specialist contractors on projects related to the modernisation and expansion of sewage treatment plants;
- We advise market players at every level of the supply chain (assembly plants, manufacturers) in the electromachinery industry, paying special consideration to the transport industry.
Below we present a list of selected clients of our Law Firm, whom we provide with support on a long-term and regular basis or in special projects:
- Bombardier Transportation
- Magna Formpol
- Magna Metalforming
- Magna NTP
- PESA Bydgoszcz
- SITS Polska