Associate in the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. She advises on M&A transactions (including share deals, asset deals and joint ventures). She carries out and coordinates due diligence checks. Her experience includes day-to-day corporate advice to Polish and foreign entities, with a particular focus on carrying out reorganisation processes (mergers, transformation, division), devising and implementing corporate governance mechanisms, and handling capital changes in companies. Moreover, she advises clients on creating and negotiating commercial agreements.
- legal advice on acquiring a majority shareholding in a global supplier of aluminium systems by a global leader in profile extrusion and PVC façade solutions and surface technologies;
- legal advice to a European leader from the integrated facility management sector on taking over a company being the main provider of facility management services in Poland;
- legal advice on devising a complex joint venture structure between a European garden and outdoor designer and one of the key manufacturers of metal products. The transaction included a transfer of shares in Dutch and Polish companies;
- legal advice on reorganising Polish companies belonging to an international group being one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of car parts providing original equipment to key manufacturers;
- participation and coordination of a legal due diligence check involving CEE and EMEA jurisdictions.
- since 2021 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2019 Allen & Overy, A. Pędzich, Banking & Finance
- 2017 Malecha Krzemiński Noga Law Office
- since 2022 Warsaw Bar Association, adviser trainee
- 2016-2021 University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Law
- 2015-2018 University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Local Government and Regional Policy