Associate in the Transaction and Contract Counselling Team. He specialises, among other areas, in corporate law, M&A transactions, contractual advice and day-to-day legal services for companies, in particular entities from the production, FMCG and aviation sectors. He provides comprehensive legal advice to Polish and foreign companies, in particular with respect to creating corporate groups and share deals and asset deals, including due diligence processes. He has experience in providing legal advice on wealth management, especially regarding succession other than through inheritance (for instance through forming a holding). He has successfully represented clients in arbitration proceedings regarding M&A disputes.
- since 2019 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2015–2019 Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak
- since 2018 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2014–2017 SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Law
- Distinction in the 20th edition of the contest of “Przegląd Prawa Handlowego” for the best master’s theses in the academic year 2016/2017