Attorney-at-law in the Public Procurement Team, the Litigation and Arbitration Team, and the Infrastructure Team. He provides comprehensive advice to Polish and foreign entities in the construction, road, transport and energy sectors, including in particular projects performed in the public procurement process and in the PPP formula. He advises both at the bidding and the performance stages. He has supported his clients in the largest infrastructure projects in Poland and in unique European infrastructure projects. He has also supported contractors in international tenders for projects within the NATO SECURITY INVESTEMENT PROGRAMME (NSIP) conducted on the basis of NATO directives.
- legal advice on competing for and performing the largest infrastructure projects in Poland (e.g. Warsaw Metro construction, construction of the tunnel in Świnoujście, construction of the Kraków Northern Bypass);
- legal advice to a company from the largest Polish companies group in the power sector, including in the area of public procurement, i.a. for the modernisation of a hydroelectric power plant;
- comprehensive legal advice to the largest Turkish pipe supplier in the proceedings conducted in order to conclude a framework agreement for the onshore part of the Baltic Pipe (the possible value of the contract under the framework agreement – approx. PLN 3 billion);
Legal advice to contractors on international tenders for projects within the NATO SECURITY PROGRAMME (NSIP) conducted on the basis of NATO directives.
- legal advice on projects involving, among other things, the construction or expansion of transport infrastructure, including legal representation of the winning bidder in the proceedings regarding designing and constructing the Kraków Fast Tram – the largest PPP project of its kind in Europe;
- legal advice on a number of projects in the area of waste management (construction of incineration plants) and improvement of energy efficiency of buildings, as well as roads construction and maintenance.
Representation of contractors and contracting authorities in numerous proceedings before the National Appeal Chamber and Regional Courts:
- representation of a client in unique proceedings concerning an in-house contract for waste management for the City of Warsaw;
- representation of a client in an unprecedented dispute regarding recognising an underground metro station as a building within the meaning of the Construction Law.
- since 2021 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2017 – 2021 KKLW/Jacek Kosinski Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni
- 2016 – 2017 Siedlecki Law Firm
- 2013 – 2016 Jacek Krężelewski Law Firm
- 2008 – 2013 TVP S.A., journalist
- 2017 Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, defence of a doctoral thesis
- 2014 – 2017 Warsaw Bar Association, advocate trainee
- 2007 – 2012 Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2006 – 2011 Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Political Science and International Studies
- He also completed a number of courses in media and new technologies law and EU law, including at such prestigious universities as King’s College London and University of Texas at Austin.