FILIP RASAŁA, LL.M.
RADCA PRAWNY (ATTORNEY-AT-LAW)
Attorney-at-law in the Litigation and Arbitration Team, the Infrastructure Team. He has ten years of experience in legal advice concerning infrastructure and construction projects, regarding i.a. road infrastructure, in particular based on FIDIC standards. He represents clients in court and arbitration disputes concerning infrastructure projects, in particular road projects, and public utility facilities (sports facilities), with respect i.a. to payment of remuneration for additional works, compensation for damage suffered by contractors due to the extension of the project performance, contractual penalties for delay and contract withdrawal. He advises participants of the construction process, contractors, subcontractors and investors in mutual relationships He provides day-to-day advice to companies from German-speaking countries within the scope of corporate law, real estate and contractual law.
- Legal representation of general contractors, largest Polish and foreign construction companies, in court proceedings against GDDKiA and other public contracting authorities (regarding settlement of agreements on construction of motorways and expressways in Poland and payment of contractual penalties), including in court proceedings regarding payment of over several dozen million zloty in total, and agreements based on FIDIC standards
- Legal representation of general contractors, largest Polish construction companies, in court proceedings against Polish contractors
- Legal representation of subcontractors in court proceedings against general contractors
- Support and legal advice to general contractors on performance and settlement of construction agreements concluded with GDDKiA
- since 2008 JDP DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS
- 2004–2008 Kwaśnik i Głowacka Radcowie Prawni
- 1998–2003 Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 1996–2003 Viadrina University in Frankfurt (Oder), Faculty of Law, Bachelor of German and Polish Law (LL.B.) and Master of German and Polish Law (LL.M.)